HEAL is one of the domains of the Hoot Welfare Society.
Health is the fundamental part of any human being. Our Constitution also ensures that the right to health is a fundamental right that requires special attention. Keeping in mind the objective of society, we create this domain, namely HEAL. It works in the field of Health and Safety. We conduct awareness programmes like how to lead a healthy life, save kids from malnutrition, improve cleanliness and sanitation by providing them requisite knowledge to understand these areas better for the underprivileged by renowned doctors.
We have conducted two programmes successfully:
- On the occasion of World AIDS Day (01st December, 2020), we conducted an awareness programme on “AIDS- SOCIAL RESPONSIBILITY OF INDIVIDUALS.” The speaker of the event was Dr Rajneesh Srivastava, MBBS MD (MEDICINE).
- On the occasion of Nutritious Awareness week every year celebrated by the Women and Child Development Ministry that is celebrated on 30th September,2020 we conducted an awareness programme on ” पौष्टिक आहार – कुपोषण पर वार “. For this event, our chief guests were:
- Dr. Pankaj Kumar Singh, M.D. ( Ayurveda) Adolescent- Child Pediatrician, Assistant Professor ( lecturer), Institute of Ayush Medical Sciences Mohanlal Ganj, Lucknow ( U.P. )
- Dr. Amit Singh, M.D. Paediatrician, Harvilas Child Hospital, Charbagh, Lucknow (U.P.) and
- Prof. Mithilesh Verma, Head of the department – Post Graduate Adolescent Pediatrics Department, State Ayurvedic College and Hospital, Lucknow ( U.P.)
During the COVID-19 pandemic, our team distributed mask, sanitiser, food etc., to the people.
The primary focus of Heal is to aware of the underprivileged sections of the society like the poor, women, children, elderly etc. Apart from this, we also focus on the research and development in medical sciences by conducting seminars, workshops, internships, journal publications etc., for the development of students.
WE CARE FOR THE PEOPLE; WE WILL BE CREATING HEALTH AWARENESS PROGRAMMES AS MUCH AS POSSIBLE.