About the Organisation
The Hoot Welfare Society is a non-profit organization with a chartered vision of supporting and nurturing meaningful communication through interdisciplinary social and cultural projects. We provide opportunities for creativity and community-based innovation and aim for collective impact with each project.
About the Opportunity
The Hoot Welfare Society is looking for suitable candidates interested to intern with us under the following positions:
- Social Media Intern
- Graphic Design Intern
- 2 Months (Extendable on completion of the Internship Period)
Your work may Include-
- Develop Illustrations, Logos and Other designs using online software such as Canva, Illustrator, Adobe, etc.
- Amend designs/ graphics after Feedback!
- Help us grow our Social Media (Facebook/Twitter/Instagram/LinkedIn etc) by creating informative posts on days of National and International Importance
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand.
- Creating an appropriate language for the text-based post and template.
- Skills of managing a website and social media accounts on various platforms.
- Attention to detail.
- Analytical skills
- Communication skills
- Good IT skills
- Experience of using apps such as Photoshop, Canva, Etc.
- Internship Certificate
- Certificate of Appreciation (For extra ordinary work)
- Learn to interact with people from various states!
- Dedicated Canva Pro account for the duration of internship (and not more than that).
Rules of Internship
The interns cannot take more than three days leave in a month. Prior notice is to be given in case you want to take a leave.
Application Process & Deadline
- Please send your updated CV (in PDF format only) and your portfolio (if any) link to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The last date to apply is 05th June, 2021