About the Organization
HOOT WELFARE SOCIETY is a leading organization in the field of social and legal welfare providing a new dimension to society by its tremendous and continuous social work for the betterment of society.
At HOOT, we ignite passion and performance to work towards a collective goal: providing young minds with a platform and an opportunity to showcase their talent and also improve in their general knowledge and writing skills, along with giving a helping hand in the development of the society.
Why should one intern at HWS?
All this information is great, but why should I bother with an internship? The experts at Fremont College understand that there are a variety of benefits a student can gain from participating in an internship:
Finding a job can be a challenge, especially if you don’t have experience. Unfortunately, you need to obtain a job before you can gain experience. Internships are a great way for college students, recent graduates or anyone considering a career change to obtain valuable work experience.
Requirement for News Writer Intern
We are inviting applications from HOOT WELFARE SOCIETY to apply for the said position of a news writer. The position of a news writer is of great importance as their task is to gather adequate information related to recent updates and make news which will be posted on the organization website along with the name of the writer.
The requirements we are looking for are:
- The candidate shall possess good writing skills
- The candidate selection shall based on this criterion- an article or write up will be given to ensure the quality of their content.
- The candidate applying for this position in creating content in either Hindi or English shall possess excellent typing skills.
- The candidate shall be able to dedicate at least 1 hour/day.
Benefits of working with us
- Chance to become a permanent member of HOOT.
- Proper certification & recommendation letters from HOOT will be granted to highly motivated candidates.
- Certificate of Completion of Internship
- Exposure and chance to work with prominent Lawyers of High Courts and faculty of significant colleges.
- Keep yourself updated with the latest news Nationally and Internationally and increase your knowledge.
The requirements are for different news sections:
- National News
- International News
- Legal News
- Political News
- Economic News
- Flexible working hours
- Work from home
No. of hiring
- Send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org with your SoP and your recent article (published or unpublished) and why you are a suitable candidate for this position.
- Minimum – 2 months (Can be extended on the requirement of the Organisation)
Last date of application
- 30th August 2021