- Device means any device that can access the Service such as a computer, a cell phone or a digital tablet.
- Personal Data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable individual.
- Website refers to Hoot Welfare Society, accessible at https://hoot.org.in/
- You mean the individual accessing our website, or other legal entity on behalf of which such individual is accessing our website, as applicable.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
As a general rule, this website does not collect Personal Information about you when you visit the site. You can generally visit the site without revealing Personal Information, unless you choose to provide such information.
In case, you are asked to provide your personal information, the reasons why you are asked to provide it will be made clear to you at the point we ask you to provide such personal information.
USE OF YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We use the information we collect in various ways, including to:
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Communicate with you, to provide you with updates and other information related to the website, and for other promotional purposes such as events/webinars, etc.
- Send you emails
DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g., a court or a government agency).
Other legal requirements
We may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- Comply with a legal obligation
- Protect and defend the rights or property of the Organization
- Prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- Protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- Protect against legal liability
SECURITY OF YOUR DATA
The security of your Personal Data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.