You have to abide by the following terms and conditions that are applicable by law if you access and use the https://hoot.org.in website. By accessing and browsing this website it is understood that you accept, without limitation or qualification, these Terms and Conditions whether or not you choose to register with us for the purposes of carrying out any transactions.
Access to and use of this site (‘hoot.org.in’) is provided by Hoot Welfare Society subject to the terms set out below.
- Unless otherwise stated, the data and information you can access on this website has been developed and compiled by Hoot Welfare Society and as such is protected by copyright, database and other laws concerning Intellectual Property Rights. All rights in relation to such data and information (as well as in relation to the organisation and layout of our website and the underlying software code) are reserved by Hoot Welfare Society.
- You may use the information and data provided herein for your own informational purposes and that in each case you comply with the associated conditions making use for such purposes lawful and for purposes that constitute “fair dealing” within the meaning of the Copyrights (Amendment) Act 2012, Patents (Amendment) Act 2005 and Designs Act 2000 declare not to constitute infringement of the intellectual property rights with which they deal.
- No part of this website may be reproduced or stored in any other website or included in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service without prior written permission.
- You are prohibited from posting or transmitting to or from this website any material:
- that is threatening, defamatory, obscene, indecent, seditious, offensive, pornographic, abusive, liable to incite racial hatred, discriminatory, menacing, scandalous, inflammatory, blasphemous, in breach of confidence, in breach of privacy, misleading, fraudulent, unlawful, constitute a contempt of court or otherwise be prejudicial to the administration of civil or criminal justice; or
- that is in breach of any third party’s intellectual or other property rights or interests;
- which may cause annoyance or inconvenience; or
- for which you have not obtained all necessary licences and/or approvals; or
- Which is technically harmful (including, without limitation, computer viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software or harmful data)
- The Hoot Welfare Society shall fully co-operate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing Hoot Welfare Society to disclose the identity or locate anyone posting any material in breach of any of points aforementioned.
- Links to third party websites on this website are provided solely for your convenience. Hoot Welfare Society has not reviewed these third party websites and does not control and is not responsible for those websites, their content or availability, and in particular Hoot Welfare Society is not responsible for any information, goods or services contained, offered, described or made available on, or accessible through, those websites or by any means referred to on those sites. Hoot Welfare Society therefore does not endorse or make any representations about those websites, or any material found there, or any results that may be obtained from using them. If you decide to access any of the third party websites linked or accessible through those that is linked to this website, you do so entirely at your own risk.
- If you would like to link to or otherwise make use of any part of this website, you may only do so subject to the following conditions unless in any particular case Hoot Welfare Society’s express prior written permission is obtained.
- you do not remove, distort or otherwise alter the size or appearance of any graphics or logos;
- you do not create a frame or any other browser or border environment around this website;
- you do not in any way imply that Hoot Welfare Society is endorsing any products or services other than its own;
- you do not misrepresent your relationship with Hoot Welfare Society nor present any other false information about the Hoot Welfare Society;
- you do not otherwise use any trade or service marks displayed on this web site without prior express written permission from Hoot Welfare Society;
- you do not link from a web site that is not owned by you; and
- your web site does not contain the sort of content that is described in paragraph
- Hoot Welfare Society expressly reserves the right to revoke the right granted in the above paragraph, if at any time Hoot Welfare Society in its absolute discretion considers a link is:
- inappropriate or controversial; or
- For breach of these terms and in either case Hoot Welfare Society may take any action it deems appropriate.
- Where we believe, in our absolute discretion, that you are in breach of any of these terms and conditions we will be entitled without prior notice to deny you further use of our website and/or to remove from our website all information you have made available on or through our website. If we take either or both of these courses of action our doing so will in all instances be without prejudice to any of our other rights, at law or otherwise.
- You agree to indemnify and keep us indemnified from and against any and all actions, proceedings, costs, claims, damages, losses and expenses of whatsoever nature and howsoever arising as a result of or in connection with any breach by you of these terms and conditions, including any failure to indemnify us as required by this provision.
- Hoot Welfare Society (whether or not involved in creating, producing, maintaining or delivering this website), and the trustees, officers, directors, employees, contractors, shareholders or agents of each of them, exclude all liability and responsibility for any amount or kind of loss or damage that may result to you or a third party (including without limitation, any direct, indirect, punitive or consequential loss or damages, or any loss of income, profits, goodwill, data, contracts, use of money, or loss or damages arising from or connected in any way to business interruption, and whether in tort (including without limitation negligence), contract or otherwise) in connection with this website in any way.